car is almost done!

xlilzeex

Aug 2, 2004
Macomb, MI
oh yeah, the stang is almost done. Havent had her in about 3 weeks cuz im finally getting her fixed. Had to drop 800 for paint yesterday and man does she look good! Ive had the car for 3 yrs and ever since i had it the bumper has been tore apart because of my sisters awesome driving skills haha. Yes it was my sisters car, we've had the stang since 96 when we bought it brand new. The guy said it should be fully done by Tuesday, he had to fix a head valve seal ( i believe ) which was the cause of my white-bluish smoke coming from the tail pipes. Also, hes installing my 4.10's due to my old pinion being shot. Oh man, i cant wait to get her back, but it sure is costing me a pretty penny. Ill be sure to post pics asap when i get her back!:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Basically the whole car (almost). Installed a GT bumper, painted that, passenger side totally repainted, fixed driver fender, painted, Rear bumper painted. Theres a lot of miles on the car since its been around for a while, 186 k on the clocok right now, but im not worried bout it. i Rebuilt the tranny like last year. Car runs pretty good and will be even running better now that i have EVERYTHING fixed finally. Really cant wait. But once that motor goes, im thinkin bout just droppin a slightly used motor from an 02+ stang in there and possibly a new tranny.