Car Is done......mostly*DUW*

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by 94_5.0, Aug 3, 2003.

1. Here are the updated Car pics. Tell me what you think.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WOW !!!!!

That is SICK !!

3. :worship: :jaw: :drool:

4. that says it all :hail2:

5. car is done........Mostly

I plan to add locking hood pins (the security type) and side scoops for the brake cooling vents. Also add the 18 inch Saleen rims and a carbon fiber lip on the front bumper. What else does it need?

6. supercharger ;)

7. car is done........Mostly

yes that will come but only after i get the DSS 331 or 347 engine, that way it will be completely forged internals so that I can boost like 14-18 lbs.

8. Click the Quick Reply icon in any post above to activate quick reply!

9. Sick :nice:

10. i like it, those stripes almost hid the hood in the pics, you have to be real close to the car for you to see what kind it is i bet. Is that the harwood heat extractor style or what.

I want that kind of hood but with more of a lift.

jason

11. ho with the newer salen rims instead of the older ones.

the new ones look absolutely sick on a 95

the difference is the face of the new ones are flat.

12. Loooks great. My first impression was "now it just needs some Saleen rims." Then, there you go claiming that's what you're doing next. Thumbs up!!

13. The hood is a true saleen and it has a lot of room for my intake. I have been saving up for the rims and tire package.

14. Lookin good!!

15. I am looking at it and trying to decide wether its a GT, Cobra, or Saleen you have all sorts of emblems. lol..

otherwise your car is a real nice looking car.

16. :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: SALEEN FRONT BUMPER!!!! dude :nice: :hail2:

17. Looks good, 94-95 tails look better in my opinion. Also If I was doing a saleen replica I would not put a number in front of the headlight, that should be reserved for real saleens in my opinion But its looking good.

18. that looks bad ass

19. whats with the cobra emblems on a saleen replica tho.. take em off and get the saleen ponys :D

and i do agree i like the sn95 taillights better. IMO