Car is finally back in the garage.

• Sponsors (?)

Alan and Bill I bet you guys cant wait to get into the 11's :D But I should say 10's, when you guys get your cars dialed. Oh ya I forgot before you can to get 10's you have to go threw the 11's:p I better enjoy it while I can I know next year you guys will be handing me my a.., maybe:)

11 or 10s

03yellowvenom said:
Alan and Bill I bet you guys cant wait to get into the 11's :D But I should say 10's, when you guys get your cars dialed. Oh ya I forgot before you can to get 10's you have to go threw the 11's:p I better enjoy it while I can I know next year you guys will be handing me my a.., maybe:)

Hey Ed, who said anything about Next year tracks still open!

Alan still needs to break in his stuff, Bill is on the prowl

duner said:
Real cars don't have front wheel drive :rlaugh:

attachment.php
attachment.php

03yellowvenom said:
they have to make it to the track before the 11's. :D peace

john:p

03yellowvenom said:

With everyone focused on Bill and Alan, Sam is going to beat both of them. He ran 12.1 last week with a bad clutch. His list of mods includes a 2.7 pulley, AFP tune, cat back, h pipe, drag radials and drive it like you hate it!

bottom line :Track: and beat it like a bad dog!

03yellowvenom said:

Ed- Their 11's will occur about the time they have completed the quarter mile and are standing on their brakes. If all goes well, they won't hit the poor guys that man the truck at the end of the track! Does that count as "going through" the 11's?

AllFordPerf said:
With everyone focused on Bill and Alan, Sam is going to beat both of them. He ran 12.1 last week with a bad clutch. His list of mods includes a 2.7 pulley, AFP tune, cat back, h pipe, drag radials and drive it like you hate it!

bottom line :Track: and beat it like a bad dog!
First he's gotta beat me:D , he's has to bring what he's got thats what I do....only this time i've got a better tune, should be able to better my 11.8 although my clutch is almost gone too,Well if someone gets close before the track season ends I might have to come out of retirement to protect my local 03 cobra crown:p

Chung Oh said:
Hey Ed, who said anything about Next year tracks still open!

Alan still needs to break in his stuff, Bill is on the prowl
I know I hope I dont have to come out of my semi-retirement im still enjoying my getting into the 11's victory:flag: But atleast I was the first to bust into the 11's with stock gears,IRS, eaton, with a 6spd..although it took me a while : )

All this talk, talk, talk...:Track:

Until someone actually runs a 10, they have no claim to say they can run a 10. Talk is cheap, go to the track and prove it! We know what Ed's car can do, so at the moment he has claim to the title...

Dave

Rootus said:
All this talk, talk, talk...:Track:

Until someone actually runs a 10, they have no claim to say they can run a 10. Talk is cheap, go to the track and prove it! We know what Ed's car can do, so at the moment he has claim to the title...

Dave
:Word:You Guys know I have nothing for luv for ya, always :)