car looses power at an idle 83 stang with mods

cinz4064

Aug 2, 2011
it started yesterday when i was coming to a stop off a highway exit i stepped on the clutch and hit the breaks to come to a stop when all of a sudden my headlights flickered and then shut off (hid's) then the interior dash and console lights died off and the radio went static started to drive again she bogged down and almost died before taking off its a caburated 5.0 and msd ignition system also the crank pulley if from a kit so the altenator really doesnt charge to well (going to put stock size this weekend)at an idle however its never stalled until yesterday also seemd to happen with a hard bump in the road( all lights cutting out ) there are 3 batteries in the car for my system the battery under the hood is grounded to the block and the 2 in the rear are grounded in the wheel well do i need a ground to the fire wall in the front would that cause this (because of the bumps) the altonator puts out 150 amps built in regulator any input would be apreciated

• Sponsors (?)

Your post is very hard to read with no punctuation. I recommend that you edit it so that can be read and clearly understood.