Car pics, awesome day!

TweekedGT

Jul 22, 2004
Alberta
We had a local show and shine, mostly vintage stuff. I thought I'd enter mine. I've never been in a car show before today, I usually stick to drag racing not showing. Anyways it was fun. It was put on by the local vintage car club so they won all the prizes :rolleyes: . I didn't expect to win anything myself but there were other cars that I thought should have. I got lucky and a stock 2000 GT pulled in beside me not even washed or anything. All in all a great day of sitting around talking to car folks, can't beat it. Here's some shameless pics of my ride.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Sponsors (?)

02LaserRed2V said:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302804

I thought that car looks familiar lol

Looking good btw. :nice:

Damn! That's unbelievable! I talked to him for a while today but didn't see him snap any pics of my car. He has 462RWHP in that red beast. I voted for his car in the show but neither of us won. There were only the three of us late model stangs in there. Cool!

stangGT97 said:
car's looking great man! I'm just curious, and I don't mean to offend - but why do you keep the mudguards on your car? and I'm with the others, get us motor shots asap or you get the :lock: :D

Strictly for drag racing. Doing burnouts beats the crap out of your paint if you don't have them. I have some paint chips by the drivers side side scoop when I took them off. I don't like em either but I do way more drag racing than I do showing so they are kind of a neccesary evil. I probably should have taken them off for today but I've gotten so used to them I don't even notice anymore.

TweekedGT said:
Strictly for drag racing. Doing burnouts beats the crap out of your paint if you don't have them. I have some paint chips by the drivers side side scoop when I took them off. I don't like em either but I do way more drag racing than I do showing so they are kind of a neccesary evil. I probably should have taken them off for today but I've gotten so used to them I don't even notice anymore.

oh thats actually really good thinking. I figured that the roads around you were really crappy or unpaved

TweekedGT said:
Damn! That's unbelievable! I talked to him for a while today but didn't see him snap any pics of my car. He has 462RWHP in that red beast. I voted for his car in the show but neither of us won. There were only the three of us late model stangs in there. Cool!

Don't tell me the winners of that show were all classics? That's the way things go here. Blah. I dont feel so bad though, considering I did win three trophies in three previous shows within the past 6 weeks.

TweekedGT said:

Remove those flaps and use blue painters scotch tape, around your rear fenders. It works wonders.

exindust said:
Wow in that first pic i couldnt tell if you car was mystic or what was going on

That's funny cause that's what screwed me up. I thought why is my car so blurry? The car beside me was an old powder blue 50's Belair, it was casting a pretty good glare on the side of my car.

tomustang said:

Looks like he took the pic off now :shrug: . I don't know if he thinks I'm choked at him for putting it up on the interweb. I'm not, thought it was pretty cool actually. Just couldn't believe someone would actually take a pic of my car and post it. I'm le sad now :( .