car runs very cool

I was driving home and the temp gauge was much lower than normal...it was around the "n" and would bounce up to the center from time to time....when i would get on it the temp would raise some but not much.....my guess is the tstat....any input?? thanks.....

• Sponsors (?)

I'm assuming you mean shouldn't be a problem......it is kinda cold outside but I have never seen it this low before........i'm not overly worried about it....the cars goin in the shed this weekend, hopefully it will snow soon, otherwise the snowmobile will sit inside all winter long

I'm assuming you mean shouldn't be a problem......it is kinda cold outside but I have never seen it this low before........i'm not overly worried about it....the cars goin in the shed this weekend, hopefully it will snow soon, otherwise the snowmobile will sit inside all winter long

Yeah...shouldnt..that's what I said :D

I was driving home and the temp gauge was much lower than normal...it was around the "n" and would bounce up to the center from time to time....when i would get on it the temp would raise some but not much.....my guess is the tstat....any input?? thanks.....

There's an easy way to find out if your t'stat is stuck open. Just squeeze the upper radiator hose when the engine's at operating temp. If it's hot and hard, the t'stat is open. If it's cool and soft, the t'stat is still closed.