Car sits at an angle

blackstangt

May 31, 2004
ny
My car sits at an angle, I just did the suspension(shocks, struts, springs), hoping this would fix it, but while it may have at first, it is crooked again. What I am saying is that my pass side sits 1/2 in higher than the drivers side all the time. I have heard that it is a bent sway bar, but I'm not sure that could cause it... Any ideas?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Since these fox mustangs are uni body's and do not have a full frame the cars tend to twist. Because of the torque of the engine you can actually twist your car so that it doesn't sit straight anymore. That is why subframe connectors are such a good idea.

same thing on my car....when i got it it was about 1" different. i cut my pass side spring and it got alot closer. i know its not the best thing i ever did but im still waiting for my coilovers

blackstangt said:
possibly not, how do you clock them, the front are good, right in the grooves, but what about the rear
also, i have sub frame connectors and have had them for years

Up Front the end of the Pigtails should be between the 2 holes drilled in the Lower A Arm, and out back they should point to the Drivers side and be in the rear.

are you sure its not just your eyes playing tricks on you? If the person before you, assuming there was a person before you drove it hard that might explain it. Or if you take it to the strip alot, that might have done it too. if it is actually chassis flex.