Car will not start!!! Help!!

I added a Speed of Sound LLC dual pillar and a raptor performance shift light, with two autometer gauges. I ran wire to the fuse box for power for the gauges and the lights in the gauges. I got everything together and now the car won't start. I have 12.3 v coming out of the battery, and 12.3 volts going to the distribution box, starter, and coils. Everything in the car works. I have complete power in the car, headlights, fog lights and everything interior. WTF? I still cannot figure out why it wont start. I have checked every fuse. I checked the relays, and as i was removing the starter relay the car tried to start without the keys. Right now the gauges are disconnected.

• Sponsors (?)

Hum, sounds weird. Is it turning over or nothing? I would suggest if you haven't going back through all the components that you went through with the install and make sure nothing is disconnected or cut. Sounds like maybe a sensor or the starter. Power obviously is running through your car, I'd be checking your ignition components but looks like you have (but you might want to look again), especially if your car isn't turning over.

Let us know if it turns over or not and does the theft light flash when you try and start it? Also, what guages are you running, that way we know what you tapped into.

clutch pedal position sensor starter interrupt came unpluged above the pedal?

i think its white with a pink stripe?

just off the top of my head

Got the car started. The guy that had it before he traded it in had a paper clip in the clutch pedal sensor and i guess while i was running wire, it came loose. I just plugged it back in. Here are a couple of pictures. Thanks. If anyone knows what wire on the stock water temp sensor i can tap to get my temp gauge to work that would be awesome.

View attachment 313351
View attachment 313352

If anyone knows what wire on the stock water temp sensor i can tap to get my temp gauge to work that would be awesome.

If memory serves I don't think that will work. The signal is different and the autometer gauge would not know what to do. I think the autometer gauge works on resistance (analog) and the ECT sensor is digital.

I know it's a pain to drain all the coolant, but at least you'll know it's fresh

How do you like your shift light? I thought about getting something small to have for drag racing.

I love the small shift light. It has seven led's and comes in a couple of different colors and the the casings come in different colors. Raptor Performance sells it for 112.00 shipped and they have detailed install instructions. I read over them a couple of times on the website before i received the light itself, made install a simple process. The gauge pods is awesome. It replaces the entire pillar, not just covers it up like the autometer one does. They take and make their products from actual ford pillars. The water temp gauge from autometer, I will have to drain the coolant to put the gauge in, no big deal. Thanks for all the help.