Car work progress one more time.. PICS

67stang390 said:
Dude... what do you do for a living? I'm amazed you have enough money to fund these projects, yet still have enough time to do all this work! What you are doing with your car is like my dream. Keep up the great work and keep the pictures coming.
i think the biggest thing is he does it all himself even all the fabrication on the turbo kit, and all the cleaning up in the engine bay....so that saves on any labor costs....most of what you see going on in the cleaning the engine bay probably doesnt cost all that much but its have first the skills and 2nd the ambition to do it.....OINK RULES!

Anthony

• Sponsors (?)

Oink is going to have his own show on
spike_tv_promo.gif
one day. :nice:
RC

Attachments

• spike_tv_promo.gif
    spike_tv_promo.gif
    9 KB · Views: 56
Little more progress.. next is the firewall, smoothing that out nicely, striping the rest of the old paint, and then it'll be good enough to re-paint.
Decided to switch to 3.5" pipe on the intercooler to t/b side. Matches up to the 3.5" Univer better, then the 3" cold side pipe did.

Still waiting on the rotating assymbly from Scat, while they take there time balancing it.

moldedfender-01.jpg

moldedfender-02.jpg

moldedfender-03.jpg

moldedfender-04.jpg

that looks really good i wish i could just get my car out of storage to put the pile of parts i have on and then you go and do all these cool mods while i'm watching the snow pile up i shoveled for an hour yesterday in hopes of getting my car out to work on it and now we are getting dumped on again !

Troy, I just shoveled at LEAST another 8" just a few minutes ago... I think your work yesterday was in vane.

Looks damn good Mike, you simply amaze me. Question for you though, since you cut up the car near the strut towers, don't you think you will have weakened them, especially since you run coil-overs? Just a thought.