Roush Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Splitter???

• Sponsors (?)

All,
I just got back on last night, and am sorting the 300+ emails I got while offline.

Give me a week or two to catch up and get back with everyone.

I will send those who emailed me a reply back as soon as possible.

Thanks!

(it is good to be back online)

I will work on finding a closer up image.

Until then:
DSC00046.JPG

Did you use any brackets to reinforce the front air dam? I imagine that if it's functional, the front fascia would not hold up at speed. How much does that cost if I may ask?

Looks very nice.

Friedchicken said:
Did you use any brackets to reinforce the front air dam? I imagine that if it's functional, the front fascia would not hold up at speed. How much does that cost if I may ask?

Looks very nice.

Each side attaches with 4 "bolts" to the facia. No problems with "speed", and mine have been on for a few years.

Cost is $500 + shipping.

ag lightning said:
Looks a little too rice for my taste, but to each their own... Nice looking car BTW :)

Yeah, I'm starting to get second thoughts. It wasn't as I had originally remembered for some reason. I think I can spend that amount of money on performance mods or other appearance mods. I think for $500 I can get a nice carbon fiber hood.

Regardless, I do appreciate the pictures and information Mike! :flag:

Not a problem. The idea behind the front splitters is to give it a bit of a look like the Saleen SR.

Not the best pict of the SR, but all I can find at the moment (CF painted body color):

12_10.jpg