Cargo Questions

Reef Blue 5.0

Sep 10, 2012
Orlando
Hiya stangnet bros, can anyone point me in the right direction ? Where can I purchase a black cargo shade cover for my 93 5.0 hatch ? Also just found wing nuts hidden under my hatch carpet that were put there by the factory for a cargo net !!! I've owned 7 foxes and didn't even know cargo nets existed for them. Is that a rare thing and where the hell can I buy the net from ??? Latemodelresto sells the cargo wing nuts but not the net..... or the shade.
024.jpg
Lol, please help. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I guess that one has a crack in it somewhere, but I don't believe they are being reproduced so you will probably have to find a used one. I wouldn't say they are falling off the trees, but they aren't rare either.

Thanks bro, I just bid on it.

That's a cargo shade cover.

You are talking about the net right? If so, that auction is not for the net.

Nets are rare and hard to find. Most guys no longer have them if they have the holds for them.

It's almost as rare as sunroof storage bags. How many guys with OEM sunroofs still have the storage bag? Not many

If you are still looking for a black shade cover, I have one too and will sell it. Its in really nice condition.

Chris

Actually Chris, I have a friend that saw mine and is looking for one now and I told him about yours. Can you post some pics on this thread or send them to my email along with price and what shipping would cost ( I see your in Hawaii ). [email protected].