Carlisle 2005...

• Sponsors (?)

Project 77 said:
Is anyone else going Thursday afternoon??? I am leaving work at 12:00, coming home and picking up the Mustang, I should be there around 2ish, if not i'll see you all on Friday!

I'm planning on about 2:00 Friday. Early forcast is Rain friday with Saturday looking nice, Sunday is out of scope.....generally too early to worry about it.

Dave

Project 77 said:
Is anyone else going Thursday afternoon??? I am leaving work at 12:00, coming home and picking up the Mustang, I should be there around 2ish, if not i'll see you all on Friday!

Hi, I am meeting Tim right off the exit ramp on friday morning, first thing. Keep an eye out for a guy wearing cobra ii shirt all weekend. I have 2 :)

to early but they are talking rain friday... I am trailering from CT down to Allentown to my inlaws.... washing, waxing, cleaning the car and then leaving it in their garage over night. Back on the trailer and should be to Carlisle for 8:30.

what time does registration end? anyone know?

Pur Pony said:
to early but they are talking rain friday... I am trailering from CT down to Allentown to my inlaws.... washing, waxing, cleaning the car and then leaving it in their garage over night. Back on the trailer and should be to Carlisle for 8:30.

what time does registration end? anyone know?

I swear i have seen cars coming in all day on Friday. What is your car like so i can stop by.

Pur Pony said:
sorry... i ment i would be coming in at 8:30 saturday... im traillering down to allentown on friday. My car is the Silver Notch posted above... stop by and say hello-

COOL! I will look for you. What year is it? I would love to trailer my car! I wouldn't think twice about takeing the cobra up. the farthest i've been with my car since i've purchased it was 45 minutes away, except for the one time i got lost.

Looks like I'm out. Health problem hasn't been solved by any of three physians and topping it my tires didn't come in. Didn't want to feel like crap sitting under the sun.

Brian....did you pick up a II yet?

Hope everyone has a good time and maybe next year.

Dave

cobra_2_76 said:
Looks like I'm out. Health problem hasn't been solved by any of three physians and topping it my tires didn't come in. Didn't want to feel like crap sitting under the sun.

Brian....did you pick up a II yet?

Hope everyone has a good time and maybe next year.

Dave

Dave,

Sorry about the health Issues I hope you can get them cleared up and get yourself up and running again. I have not gotten another I yet, and actually this will be my last weekend with my 95 GT. I got an offer I couldn't refuse and wasn't even trying to sell it. After 4 years, and about $10K in upgrades, she's leaving, i'll miss her but it means much more money in the savings account for another II. You didn't miss much today (Fri) rained all day and Phil and I came back to the house to clean up and dry out, we'll be back first thing Sat morning.

WOW!!!!!!!!!

What a turnout of II's. In previous years we had 5 to 10 cars, this year there was a total of 18 cars in the showfield,this was without 3 cars that are regulars, and 2 in the car corral for sale. Rained Friday and was kind of chilly, Sat it started to clear out and the temps warmed a bit, and today is was downright hot and humid. I don't have a breakdown but I think there was 6 Kings, and 3 cobra's, the rest being coupes or 2+2's. I don;t normally carry a camera with me since I have a bad habit of losing things so maybe someone else can post pictures.

Project 77 said:
WOW!!!!!!!!!

What a turnout of II's. In previous years we had 5 to 10 cars, this year there was a total of 18 cars in the showfield,this was without 3 cars that are regulars, and 2 in the car corral for sale. Rained Friday and was kind of chilly, Sat it started to clear out and the temps warmed a bit, and today is was downright hot and humid. I don't have a breakdown but I think there was 6 Kings, and 3 cobra's, the rest being coupes or 2+2's. I don;t normally carry a camera with me since I have a bad habit of losing things so maybe someone else can post pictures.

I'm working on pics, but it takes forever to upload them on my rotten dial up connection( I really need cable or DSL :( ) Didn't get any pics of the 2 II's in the corral, but the blue and white 78 I swear we have all seen a few times on ebay- with his same $10,500 asking price as a buy it now. Looked good, but not THAT good. The other was a ?76? Mach 1 asking $6500, with the vin breakdown written down on a sheet of paper on the dash was originally a yellow Mach, but was repainted a metallic greenish color.

78Mach1 said:
I'm working on pics, but it takes forever to upload them on my rotten dial up connection( I really need cable or DSL :( ) Didn't get any pics of the 2 II's in the corral, but the blue and white 78 I swear we have all seen a few times on ebay- with his same $10,500 asking price as a buy it now. Looked good, but not THAT good. The other was a ?76? Mach 1 asking $6500, with the vin breakdown written down on a sheet of paper on the dash was originally a yellow Mach, but was repainted a metallic greenish color.

The green Mach 1 was down to $3500 Sunday afternoon, and the 78 Cobra had some issues, and was not worth anywhere near $10,500, I stuck my head in that car and it stank of mildew and mold. I guess i'll keep looking

Project 77 said:
The green Mach 1 was down to $3500 Sunday afternoon, and the 78 Cobra had some issues, and was not worth anywhere near $10,500, I stuck my head in that car and it stank of mildew and mold. I guess i'll keep looking
I didn't check it out that close ad personally especially after seeing his asking price on the windshield. My "looked good" was more from the 30 footer rule, that you just confirmed still works- good from 30 feet, just don't get any closer.

I was going to try and get back on Sunday but it didn't work out. which one of the II's took the class this year?

78Mach1 said:
I didn't check it out that close ad personally especially after seeing his asking price on the windshield. My "looked good" was more from the 30 footer rule, that you just confirmed still works- good from 30 feet, just don't get any closer.

I was going to try and get back on Sunday but it didn't work out. which one of the II's took the class this year?

I believe the Orange T-top King Cobra won this year

anyone know the people that won in R13 (87-93 Mod class?)

I didnt win anything and was extremely surprised I didnt!!! But I got over it quickly since my car was chosen by Mustang Enthusiast magazine for a feature at the show!

photoshot-notch-front.jpg