Carroll Shelby AutoGraph Tin Sign

So, I decided to donate money to Carroll Shelby's Foundation and get an autograph too. I bought a tin black and white cobra emblem sign. I received it the other day and decided to make a plexiglass case to protect the autograph and hang it up in my garage.
Here is the sign I bought.
12 inch Shelby Cobra #4 Disk Steel Sign

The link to the frame I made to protect the sign and autograph and the spot I hung it in my garage.
http://s609.photobucket.com/albums/tt179/bditty50/

• Sponsors (?)

bditty50 that looks really nice, great job. I did the same thing a few years ago, he signed a 1/18 shelby GT500 for me that I have in a case. I also have a signed Jack Roush pic framed in my office. That is going to be great keep sake to have.

my signed shelby
ry%3D400

We've had Shelby sign a bunch of stuff over the years.....if you see him in person (or mail it to him I guess?) he'll sign just about anything....glove box doors, dash, seats, etc. Just be prepared....he's not the nice and warm-fuzzy guy you think he is!

We've had Shelby sign a bunch of stuff over the years.....if you see him in person (or mail it to him I guess?) he'll sign just about anything....glove box doors, dash, seats, etc. Just be prepared....he's not the nice and warm-fuzzy guy you think he is!

I sure wouldnt expect him to be ...I would actually expect him to be like every other senior citizen..kinda pissed off for no reason.

My father used to have a bunch of old school mustangs, a few shelbys. He went to shelbys 80th birthday race, and actually got a glove box for his 66' shelby signed by him in person, my father said he seemed very tired and grumpy but he did it nonetheless. My father said he could understand why he was like that, he said it seemed like he had, had a long day. I can understand why he is like that too. He is a celebrity who does not "enjoy" or is too old for the celebrity figure, but the fact that he still does it shows the kind of person he is.