Cars PAINTED, 45 or so pics!

• Sponsors (?)

Got the headlights in... I personally love them, even though I know some people wont. They fit what I am looking for. Cannot wait to have it done! Enjoy and of course more opinions are welcome.

510784_482_full.jpg

510784_483_full.jpg

510784_484_full.jpg

510784_485_full.jpg

hey I posted on the corral but forgot to mention you'll recieve more hate from people like that bronco guy some love some hate it. Me personally I have loved it for along time. Also can anybody tell me the paint scheme on my old bronco 4x4?..:D :rlaugh: enough said

later

barrydortheawedding060.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Thanks, I am begining to see it all come together. I actually had NO intentions of this dark theme, as my photoshop didnt really show it well, but as the car gets pieced together, it looks like it was planned... either way Im in love. Maybe magazine time (just kidding)!

Thanks. I am hoping if there is any chance at a magazine for it to happen at a race event, or down in Myrtle Beach for Mustang week. If the mags arent where I go, not sure Id go out of my way to chase them down.

Others could send in asking for me though, haha JK!

Personal questions that you don't have to answer if you don't want to.....

How do you afford that shiite (ie Audi, custom Stang)? Parents help pay for it?

If you paid for it on your own.... what do you do for a living?

I'd have to assume you still live at home?

Reason I ask is because you're 22 years old and have a nice DD and you just dropped some $$$$ on that paint job not to mention all the other little shiite involved with it...

hehe i just turned 20, i own my stang, 94 rodeo, and my 2007 gixxer i just recently bought. my parents dont help me for ****. well i lie. My mom did give me 1000 bucks to go buy my mustang when i first got it(4cyl pOs) but ive paid for eveything else, v8 swap, paint, rims, other 2 whips, etc..

Its called working your ass off right 25th!! and money management lol

Yeah, I do work hard. Im the kind of person who has the idea, if thats what it takes then do it. I have pulled plenty of 60-70 hour weeks, done tons of odd side jobs for extra money, and plan to enjoy some now before I move out, and have to hold off on cars for a while to start my life. I want the 5.0 in a good place in a year or so, and then start hoarding money to move out and save for later in life.

You've got the right attitude. I also worked 60 hour weeks for close to 20 years and THAT'S how you make it happen. I still do side jobs from time to time too. Enjoy it now and then save for your house. DON'T get rid of the Mustang during the process!