Cashiers

Apparently you didn't read the story the other day about the guy in California that bought a couple burgers at Burger King and paid $4,334.33! The stupid teenager with no math skills or common sense punched in $4.33 twice on the guys card...

Hey, I was at the liquor store and the new girl (with big tits and no brains) punched in my big bottle of Kahlua twice (my girl's drink). The bill was $71 instead of $52. So they punch in a credit for $18 and then debit me another $52... :jaw: Are you following me? So now they've charged me $71, charged me $52 and credited me $18... do the math. Now I'm overcharged $52 instead of $18... ****ing kids... don't they learn anything in school?

• Sponsors (?)

as stated above, the pink stripe is to let them know the printer is almost out of paper.

i get diet coke every time i get fast food. i get it cause i cant stand the taste of regular coke. i dont care what the fat or sugar content is considering i pound 2 or 3 bottles of Rockstar a day at work.

bdcardinal said:
as stated above, the pink stripe is to let them know the printer is almost out of paper.

i get diet coke every time i get fast food. i get it cause i cant stand the taste of regular coke. i dont care what the fat or sugar content is considering i pound 2 or 3 bottles of Rockstar a day at work.

I prefer Diet Coke to Coke. Regular is way too sweet. Rockstar must be an energy drink. I drink Amp but that's a bit too sweet.