Cast Sealed Pro Piston Question.

I bought a motor while i was deployed in iraq back in the day from jasper rebuilt motors that was suppost to have been 1989 factory spec which came with forged pistons and roller car. so five years down the road i got 3 bar heads and i seen my pistons were four valve relief but were cast according to the part number on the piston. Jasper told me to screw my self and factory spec was just a size to boot they installed a flat tappet cam in it. 60 over isnt factory or the flat tappet. I like my 311cubes. but now i have a edelbrock plate nitrous system im just sitting on. Could i use a 75 to 100 shot or am i going to burn holes through the pistons. Im unsure to take them to court because i cant prove i havent change them myself with the time lapse. BEWARE Jasper motors are thieves and shisters.

• Sponsors (?)

I bought a motor while i was deployed in iraq back in the day from jasper rebuilt motors that was suppose to have been 1989 factory spec which came with forged pistons and roller car. so five years down the road i got 3 bar heads and i seen my pistons were four valve relief but were cast according to the part number on the piston. Jasper told me to screw my self and factory spec was just a size to boot they installed a flat tappet cam in it. 60 over isnt factory or the flat tappet. I like my 311cubes. but now i have a edelbrock plate nitrous system im just sitting on. Could i use a 75 to 100 shot or am i going to burn holes in the pistons. Im unsure to take them to court because i cant prove i havent change them myself with the time lapse. BEWARE Jasper motors are thieves. Your sites spell check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. the rest explains my situation. Confused on where your confusion comes from

I bought a motor while i was deployed in iraq back in the day from jasper rebuilt motors that was suppose to have been 1989 factory spec which came with forged pistons and roller car. so five years down the road i got 3 bar heads and i seen my pistons were four valve relief but were cast according to the part number on the piston. Jasper told me to screw my self and factory spec was just a size to boot they installed a flat tappet cam in it. 60 over isnt factory or the flat tappet. I like my 311cubes. but now i have a edelbrock plate nitrous system im just sitting on. Could i use a 75 to 100 shot or am i going to burn holes in the pistons. Im unsure to take them to court because i cant prove i havent change them myself with the time lapse. BEWARE Jasper motors are thieves. Your sites spell check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. the rest explains my situation. Confused on where your confusion comes from

That's an awful lot of complaining to ask a simple question?

I'm really not sure what you mean by "they were cast according to the part number on the piston"? You're going to have to explain that one to us again? Otherwise, run the part number on the piston. It should give you their specs and tell you everything you need to know about them. If they're hyperutectic, or forged, they will handle a 75-shot no problems. As for the rest....after 5-years, you haven't got a leg to stand on and I could hardly blame them for telling you to go pound sand. If you're as hard to get across in real life, as you translate to text, it's no wonder there was a mix up along the lines. ;) If it really concerns you that much, pull the cam and replace it. You should be able to pick up a used stock cam and lifter set for a song.

And yes, the site has spell check, but it can't work miracles. You have to at least make some effort to string a legible sentence together. Otherwise, it looks :crazy: