CEL After Dyno Tune w/ Diablo

I'm having a cel problem since I had my car tuned. My tuner is working with Diablo on correcting it, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what ended up being the cause.
When I get up around 70 or 75 on the interstate the light comes on and stays on for 12 or so miles then goes off for a short time, then back on. If traffic slows down for a bit it will go off, but a couple of minutes after getting back up to 70 or, so it comes back on. It is not causing any driveability problems at all, it's just annoying and I think if the programming is right it shouldn't be on.

• Sponsors (?)

When you use a EECTuner or Tweecer you should turn off a scalar to prevent a CEL due to the interface being plugged in pcm service port.

I have seen some say that tuner interfaces, chips and the like will turn the CEL on unless you tell the pcm to ignore the device.

Don't know for certain but maybe your tuner forgot to do that or something similar.

Just a guess for sure cause ...... I know nothing about chip tunes.

Grady

Threeotwo94 said:
Mine does the same thing. When im on the highway it turns on, when im on normal roads it turns off. I think its mostly because of my longtubes. No MIL eliminators. "Just my .02"

Check the codes, but its probably not because of the longtubes. You dont need MIL elims on a 94 or 95.