Celebrating tonight, most definitely!

302GTS

If you need herpes, I'm your man!
Apr 20, 2009
Largo, FL
Today is an amazing day. Not only am I 9 days away from my Mustang and I's one year anniversary, but today I replaced my starter - which solved a starting issue I've been battling since I FIRST purchased the car almost one year ago. A lot of you may not understand, but that starting issue was the last actual problem the car had! Aside from needing tires, and bushings, and typical wear and tear items coming to an end, the car officially runs like a dream! :D I couldn't be happier, and I plan on partying it up tonight, followed by a good thorough detailing job tomorrow since I have it off! Hopefully all you guys have felt/will feel the way I do one time or another. :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I know just how you feel, I got my mustang back from the body shop today. Cloud nine. I've already started to celebrate.

Cheers man
25897_773262374108_26720852_42907697_864932_s.jpg

And don't worry my roommate will be driving.

I know just how you feel, I got my mustang back from the body shop today. Cloud nine. I've already started to celebrate.

Cheers man
25897_773262374108_26720852_42907697_864932_s.jpg

And don't worry my roommate will be driving.
Cheers to that. The lady friend picked up the beer with a couple of her friends that are all waiting for me. A celebratory burnout is in order, then I'm off for the night. Be safe all, if you're weather in your areas is anywhere as nice as it is in Pinellas, Florida right now, enjoy the rides! :nice::flag: