Ceramic coated headers after use?

• Sponsors (?)

My FRPPs aren't shiny like they were when they were new. The jet hot instructions said that you can clean them with a product like never dull and they will shine back up though.

Mine look "frosty" after a while. I used Mothers to bring back the shine if I'm bored enough to do it. They look 100 times better than any set of chrome headers do after they've been blued by heat.

On a side note: I've had the headers glowing orange before and once they cool, they look like they always did. The ceramic coating is some pretty tough stuff.

After 2 years use on the stock h/c/i, this is what they looked like when i did the h/c/i swap.

PICT0315.jpg

My bbk Shorty ceramic headers look like brand new and they've been on almost a year now. I highly rec them. Don't be a cheap ass and buy chrome. They rust right away.

almost all aftermarket headers are made of stainless steel and the chrome ones are just plated and they dont rust.

i have the "chrome" bbk shorties they are not rusted just a slight blue color

My FRPPs aren't shiny like they were when they were new. The jet hot instructions said that you can clean them with a product like never dull and they will shine back up though.

I was just looking at the Pictures of my FMS Headers when they were new compared to now, huge difference, kinda dull looking with lots of tiny rust pit holes in the Ceramic Coating.