Cervini Ducktail and CDC Louvers installed

• Sponsors (?)

Bigcat, When I took off my OEM spoiler I had used some brown electrical tape underneath to cover the holes. I then put some silicone covering the bare metal from the top. The body shop guys must have done the same thing.

The brown tape is covering screws that fit right in the holes for the OEM spoiler. I didn't expect the outer 2 screws though. I can only guess that the 2 screws in the center were pulling the spoiler down closer to the trunk lid and the outer was not matching. So they decided to put screws in to match I guess. They said nothing would rust but if it does they will be ordering a new trunk lid.

Ya DarkFire I totally agree a CAI/Tuner and some axle backs are soon on the horizon. I am also dying for some 18 x 9's and or 18 x 10's. I was thinking of just getting the anthracite bullits again.

Exwifeshouldn'ttouchthestang... The tape is actually really strong, you can put a bit of force on em and they don't budge, I was really suprized. There is a '69 Firebird covered up there. It isn't mine though, a friend is getting his driveway replaced and needed a place to store it for a while.

18's should be fine. That's what I'm running, and not planning on changing when i get the kit painted, and I think it'll look great.
2052289_13_full.jpg

OsirisGT said:
Ya DarkFire I totally agree a CAI/Tuner and some axle backs are soon on the horizon. I am also dying for some 18 x 9's and or 18 x 10's. I was thinking of just getting the anthracite bullits again.

Exwifeshouldn'ttouchthestang... The tape is actually really strong, you can put a bit of force on em and they don't budge, I was really suprized. There is a '69 Firebird covered up there. It isn't mine though, a friend is getting his driveway replaced and needed a place to store it for a while.

Get SLP u will never go back. like the louvers, i like the ducktail too but think i like the CDC a bit more. very nice car though, real clean
-mike