Cervini GT500 cowl hood - painted

I'm pretty well sold on the 2 1/2" Cervini cowl hood. I can get this painted at their source, both sides, and am just wondering if anyone has any experience with the quality of the paint done by them? Any experience and recommendations are appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

i'd shop around and get some quotes.Seems pretty pricey to have them paint it. Plus if the paint doesnt match spot on, what are you gonna do?

That's one concern I have - paint match, but is it going to be more durable than painting locally for possibly a cheaper price? I believe the Cervini paint is $349.00 for the top and a couple hundred underneath and with shipping it adds up quickly. I have had a couple of indications on other sites that paint quality and match was pretty good - of course none of those were tungsten. So I will ponder and investigate to determine which is the best way to go. Thanks for your response.

it sounds great to have one stop shopping and get it all done at one place, but when it comes to delivery charges, hoping the delivery company doesnt "F" up the hood in shipping, or if the paint doesnt match, even if it is a "hair" off on the color, I would seriously be pissed. I would go to some shows in your area and start asking guys with custom paint who did the work.