Cervini side exhaust

• Sponsors (?)

aside from the obvious pics that Id love to see, is there any idea as to how the pipes are run and if there is a choice of tips, Id prefer a single on each side rather than a double but it does look good.

That's exactly what I would like to know; before I spend a grand on exhuast I want to know how the pipes are run and how much ground clearance there would be. I've driven a 98 roush with side exhaust and had no problems with hitting the ground. After driving that car I love side exhaust and want to put it on my 05. If anyone has any pic's other than cervini's that would be great :nice:

I haven't come across any pictures either, showing the routing of the piping. It would be silly to go over the axle, and back, so I think they may be canister type mufflers. I dunno. I'll make sure to post good pics if none show up before mine is done.

Kinda weird that there is no pics of the Ronaele/ Blow by racing one either. Id like to see how its routed and want to know tip options and where exactly theer piping starts in terms of waht else will fit ie headers

cruisin said:
Kinda weird that there is no pics of the Ronaele/ Blow by racing one either. Id like to see how its routed and want to know tip options and where exactly theer piping starts in terms of waht else will fit ie headers
i do not think it is functional yet, i believe i saw him post it somewhere.

I know that the Ronaele one is but their rear bumper treatment is kindof a joke, the simply aded half circles to fill in the holes left from the stock exhaust. Poor choice on a car that they are pricing so high. BBR has a functional one now but unsure of their rear lip treatment.

My side exhost is functional, I will be able to post pictures of it under the car probly towards the end weekend. I'll try and do a video with sound too.If the picture shows up, this is without the BBR LNR cover, Their already painted, but I just haven't put them on yet.for some reason it won't take the attachments, says my pictures are to big.don't know how to down size them.