Fox Changes

• Sponsors (?)

I like that you're sticking with the cheese graters. You just have to be different sometimes. Those taillights always bring back memories of the early '90s for me.

Yes I like to be a open minded and be a little different with my cars. Overall I like my to look mostly stock with clean, tasteful mods. I must be doing something right because I've won a poop load of awards at car shows over the years, and one of my cars featured and on the cover of Modified Mustangs Magazine.

Everyone seems to like to follow the leader and run the LX, or Cobra lenses on the GT's. Me too, I did that for years.
So, now I'm giving my stock cheezgraters a different look. As for keeping them red? Nope!
They've been red for 27 years. Time for a "change"

I said it'll look good. "Trust me"

Presto!
10995988_10205332011758766_8313307959391367249_n.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
You can use vinyl dye on the top.

I've used it to freshen up old tops, usually the same color though
Yeah I've thought of that. I've used it to touch up my white top. I just don't think it'll hold up too long painting black over white. Sooner or later it'll be time for a new top.
When that happens it'll be black next time.

Reactions: 1 user
Dug up my old "Changes" thread because I made a couple more changes. This time I added a carbon fiber stripe (well a nice fake one) to the belt moulding and painted the wheels "Sterling Grey". Forgive the dirt! The car is filthy, I've been driving it. :D
unnamed (7).jpg
929.jpg

Reactions: 1 users