Charging Issues....

i did as much as i could of the trouble shooter u posted i didnt know which was the alternator output so with ignition off and engine off battery as a ground i checked voltage on the D connector at green/red and there was 12 volts i also checked voltage on yellow/white and theirs also 12 volts there then i plugged D connector and with ignition on engine off i probed the back of the green/red and nothing and thats about how far i got did i miss something ? on sunday hopefully take the alternator off and check at the local parts store..

I'll say this once politely: electrical problems are difficult enough to troubleshoot without adding other problems to the process. I am not motivated to try and translate the longest run on sentence I have ever seen into short readable statements.

Use Capital letters and periods . to mark the start and end of sentences. Since I do this technical support for free, the least you can do is to try to use good grammar to communicate with. If you think I have a bad attitude, you are welcome to your opinion. You can wait and see if someone else can decipher what you wrote.

• Sponsors (?)

I'll say this once politely: electrical problems are difficult enough to troubleshoot without adding other problems to the process. I am not motivated to try and translate the longest run on sentence I have ever seen into short readable statements.

Use Capital letters and periods . to mark the start and end of sentences. Since I do this technical support for free, the least you can do is to try to use good grammar to communicate with. If you think I have a bad attitude, you are welcome to your opinion. You can wait and see if someone else can decipher what you wrote.
102 words in case you wanted to know... lol

My brain hurts now

Alright i replaced the link that was broken but that link has another wire that are connected to one connection and has another fuse link so what I did I just cut the green wire and put the replacement but now I put it all back together 2 different links and it's charging 12.3volts anything u can think of ?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not to sound like an ass, but please tell me that is the BEFORE pic.