Cheap Place to buy tires Online

wms004

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2002
Los Angeles
the best I can do it looks like $761 installed (Kumho 712's 245/40/18 front, 275/35/18 rear) from my local 'America's tire company' who gets their tires from www.tirerack.com, so its actually cheaper for me to go their than order from tire rack, pay shipping and then have them installed.

Where BESIDES tire rack can I get tires online. Where can I get Brands like Falken, Toyo, and Nankang and do you all have any experience with those brands?

thanks

-wade

• Sponsors (?)

wms004 said:
the best I can do it looks like $761 installed (Kumho 712's 245/40/18 front, 275/35/18 rear) from my local 'America's tire company' who gets their tires from www.tirerack.com, so its actually cheaper for me to go their than order from tire rack, pay shipping and then have them installed.

Where BESIDES tire rack can I get tires online. Where can I get Brands like Falken, Toyo, and Nankang and do you all have any experience with those brands?

thanks

-wade
You may want to check Discount Tire Direct

wms004 said:

thanks

-wade

www.tires.com

discount tire also has good prices.

Matt