Cheap Rims on Blue car that don't stand out

94Blue302GT

Oct 20, 2003
Chicago
Ok, i'm talking like 50-60 bucks per rim. I was thinking black steelies out of summit, although, they say those are actually for a truck or something..
I have a Bright Atlantic Blue, 94 Hardtop. It's going to ahve the exhaust out of the Pass. side Lightning style.
I think black will go better than chrome. The exhaust will be painted with a high heat flat black. I have euro's, but I"m thinking of putting Blackouts over them, and I'd like to get better headlights, but i won't put blackouts over them.
Lemme know what you think!
This is the best pic of my car i have so far, and it's been over 2 years since the pic. It was totalled and i'm about to finish it up.

• Sponsors (?)

If you're gonna do steelies then u might want to get some 16" wheels to atleast keep the performance look. IMHO I would get some wheels from a 99 GT for around $200 for the set and paint em black..

I just sold my tribars!!! :banana:

Your car looks pretty well kept from what(Subliminal Message....ditch the euro's!) I see, I think you should do what the other's said and pick up (Euro's suck) a set of 99GT wheels.

yeah yeah, i know, euro's are for europeans, blah blah blah.
I still think it'll look really cool with blackouts. No one will have a clue at night what it will be.

ANYWAYS...
Those 99GT rims, those are just the regular 5 spoke, right?
The thing is, i wanna put 275's or better in the back.

Well, I'm going for a bit of the "drag strip only" look, and i've seen some that use the steelies, and it looks pretty cool. The 99GT's might not look quite right if they were painted black, but who know's.
Anyone have a set or a picture?
I could always photochop them onto my car.
Really, i think the ugliest thing on my car is the rims.
Oh, I was thinking of painting my hood black too. It got damaged in the wreck, and I'm fiberglassing it back, so i may want to save a bit of cash and paint it black. maybe i'll put that as a new thread though.

samuels17.jpg

Attachments

• samuels17.jpg
    samuels17.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 68