Cheapest place to buy fuel pumps

• Sponsors (?)

Black Stampede said:
Where is the cheapest place to get a Walbro 255 High Flow fuel pump? Also, do you suggest another 255 High Flow or is Walbro just about the best? Thanks.

For whats its worth. Most of the pumps out there are walbro. I bought a BBK 255 from summit, and its a walbro pump. I bought a holley 255 inline fuel pump from a local performance shop, and its a walbro as well. So you could look for those different names as well.

yellow1995Cobra said:
For whats its worth. Most of the pumps out there are walbro. I bought a BBK 255 from summit, and its a walbro pump. I bought a holley 255 inline fuel pump from a local performance shop, and its a walbro as well. So you could look for those different names as well.

Yeah, I was just informed of that today by a friend. Is a BBK unit from summit just about the best route to go then? Also, is the BBK a high pressure unit?

Thanks

94Blue302GT said:
What pump could i use for a mild JY turbo setup? Probably only runnin 6psi boost. Just a thought. 255 or 190? Can i get away with 190? Or should i be on the safe side? Just looking ahead here.

I would recommend a 255 especially since they cost about the same, you might as well leave room to grow.