check engine light flashing

i was leaving church this morning and i pulled out on the highway and the car was acting real sluggish sounded like it was spinning but wasnt actually doing anything. i was like ok its just that the road is wet got halfway home and the engine light started flashing so turned around went to advance and put a code reader on it. threw the po358 ignition coil H primary/secondary circuit malfunction. what does this code mean and what do i need to fix? your help is greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 97 CRV with almost 180K miles. My Check Engine Light is a solid orange. One mechanic is telling me it's the distributor cap, plugs, and wire which I had just replaced 6 months ago. When I took it back to the dealer that replaced those items, they are telling me that the PCM needs to be replaced and gave me a quote of ~$900...

I have a 97 CRV with almost 180K miles. My Check Engine Light is a solid orange. One mechanic is telling me it's the distributor cap, plugs, and wire which I had just replaced 6 months ago. When I took it back to the dealer that replaced those items, they are telling me that the PCM needs to be replaced and gave me a quote of ~$900...
What does that have to do with this thread? Did you have a question? One about COBRAS perhaps???