Check Out My Cupholders

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by MyBlackBeast, Dec 11, 2013.

1. So I wanted to do this for a while. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. What are the cup holders that you used?
  3. There some cheap ones from ebay. I think they were between 3 and 5 bucks a piece.
  4. Not bad.

Better than the e-brake/seat wedge cupholder trick.

I just don't drink in my car. That's my solution :)
  5. You are right about that. If you do not have a good lid on, soda makes an awful mess as it flies into the back seat.

Nice modification. Where do you put your change without an ash tray?
  6. Back when I grafted cupholders into my console I moved the lighter back and made it a 12v outlet.
  7. I always make sure I have a bottle drink. I can't count how many times I've gone through a drive thru and ordered a large drink with my food. They hand it to me, I look down to sit it in a cup holder that's not there and think to myself damnit, haven't you learned there's no cup holders?!

The ebrake/seat wedge does work nicely sometimes. Except for the time I grabbed my coke bottle trying to put it into first leaving a stop light.
    glowstang93 likes this.
  8. You dont drive it either :p
    Mustang5L5 likes this.
  9. Im trying to install these cupholders in my car, but not having any luck as of yet. Would sure make long trips more enjoyable.

View attachment 121492
  10. Lol im not the only one that does that! Hell noo I get thirsty here in florida
  11. With this type of cup holder, will your eyes be on the road and hands be on the wheel? Will the elastic help on bumpy roads? I am not sure there is room enough for really big cups in a Mustang's front seat area.
  12. i guess thats a two hump camel pack