Check out my new tail light mod

93 teal terror

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2001
Durham N.C.
:mad:
DSCI0031.jpg

some a-hole stole my tail lights last wed at work. At lease they broke them and wont be able to use them. Just my luck, there were no security cameras on the 2nd floor where I parked. New ones are on the way....$150 down the drain woohoo

• Sponsors (?)

maybe im not looking at it right but it looks to me like whoever did that wasnt trying to steal them at all...merely trying to smash them to pieces...looks more like vansalism? does anyone hate ya right now?

Thats what I thought at first too, but they didnt leave any pieces laying around on the ground? So I dunno. Im not sure if anyone hates me. I just recently started a new job and there in bad shape laying off a ton of people, so I really dont know why they hired me but Im sure there might be someone pissed they hired me and fired them :shrug:

Exactly why I don't use my Stang as a DD. I'm paranoid whenever I park it in public and I don't have an eye on it.
Sorry to see some jerk couldn't keep their hands off someone else's property.

that really sucks. you lucked out with only your taillights smashed. i on the other hand..thought my car was stolen, an really it was towed because someone vandalised it $9300 in damages...still waiting for money an this was a good 8 months ago. i know how bad it sucks