Check out the black "Eleanor" on this site.

• Sponsors (?)

Damn that is beautiful. The red one in person is stunning also, I saw the supersnake option in red at the Barrett Jackson here in Az last year and it was amazing.

P.S. The only thing wrong with the black one is, that it is sitting way to high in my opinion.

Mike

tylers65 said:
Am I the only one that thinks that this is in the wrong forum?

Dont believe I saw you squirting tears over the "project 65 fastback " thread, " or the "look what this guy did to the Boss 302 thread". Oh yeah , and they were in the same forum. Thats twice youve come on to a post of mine whining. Go find someone elses leg to hump, boy. :nice:

Cmon 65, I figured YOU would like the variation/// It is quite original . I mean , I know there is an Eleanor on every street corner , we pass 3 every day going to work , and you have to make it past a sea of them at car shows, but this one IS diffrent ! I know you and Chelle arent fans, but I thought yall would appreciate the variation. :shrug:

I agree with ya 66coupe, it is sitting too high.

The Hopkinator said:
Dont believe I saw you squirting tears over the "project 65 fastback " thread, " or the "look what this guy did to the Boss 302 thread". Oh yeah , and they were in the same forum. Thats twice youve come on to a post of mine whining. Go find someone elses leg to hump, boy. :nice:

Cmon 65, I figured YOU would like the variation/// It is quite original . I mean , I know there is an Eleanor on every street corner , we pass 3 every day going to work , and you have to make it past a sea of them at car shows, but this one IS diffrent ! I know you and Chelle arent fans, but I thought yall would appreciate the variation. :shrug:

I agree with ya 66coupe, it is sitting too high.

You've got a PM...

The Hopkinator said:
I know you and Chelle arent fans, but I thought yall would appreciate the variation.

The only variation is the color. And it's the "Eleanor" body kits I don't like (IMO, they are ugly), not the color (I actually think it's a pretty color grey).

-Chelle

If it wasn't for the few Elenore fans posting these threads that get people riled up I think Elenore would just faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade away.

Or at least we can hope so ;)

I grow tired of people complaining about others tastes. It seems we all come here becuase of our love for mustangs. Just like how people have a preference for certain year cars. Like how I don't care for the mustangII or the 71-73 stangs. But when someone writes about one I read it and take it in stride becuase a mustang is a mustang. It's fine that everyone has their opinions but whenever you see something you don't like such as eleanor it is just getting annoying that all you do is keep bashing something that someone likes. To each his own I say. sorry for the rant against you guys but whenever I see people complaining I just wonder why they do it becuase it is not changing anyone elses mind about it.

golf4283 said:
I grow tired of people complaining about others tastes. It seems we all come here becuase of our love for mustangs. Just like how people have a preference for certain year cars. Like how I don't care for the mustangII or the 71-73 stangs. But when someone writes about one I read it and take it in stride becuase a mustang is a mustang. It's fine that everyone has their opinions but whenever you see something you don't like such as eleanor it is just getting annoying that all you do is keep bashing something that someone likes. To each his own I say. sorry for the rant against you guys but whenever I see people complaining I just wonder why they do it becuase it is not changing anyone elses mind about it.

So, you are saying we should all just have a big "Kumbya" fest circle jerk where we smile and knod at everything posted? Not much of a discussion forum if we all don't give our TRUE opinions. I don't think Hop gives a crud one way or another what others think of Elenore or his particular plan for his car. I can absolutely appreciate his vision, his work, and (when done) the fine job he will have done, but I will still not like the Elenore concept/fad (<-- MHO ). The simple fact that we post here on the forum about our cars means we want others to judge them. If not, we would build our cars in seclusion for our own gratification.

You might want to apply the message in your post to yourself. Why complain about those of us who complain about Elenore? Isn't that somewhat hypocritical?

I totally get what your sayin man but when people beat frickin things into the ground like hating eleanor its just frickin lame. why dont they stop bitchin and just ignore it. if its not their cup of tea then so be it.

*EDIT* I guess im just a big fan of people enjoying this hobby and enjoying others views on the hobby rather than others bashing what people do with their cars.