Check out this fugging tool, another 400hp claim

mustangphil

Founding Member
Jul 9, 2002
No longer The Beach
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/car/151135515.html
OK, so here is his ad, claiming some nubers from outer space. I guess those flames and 17's really add up as far as hp goes. So here is what I wrote him:
"hey, what exactly did you put in that car to make it crank out 400hp? they came from the factory with 215hp. so you must have some heavy mods like nitrous and super charger and other major mods to produce that kind of numbers. do you have any pictures of the engine you can provide? i'm really interested
thanks, phil"
Where do these people come from???

• Sponsors (?)

this is all i see in the ad. I have a 94 Mustang GT 5.0, V8, 5spd, power everything, 124k, oil changed every 2500 to 3000 miles, custom aluminum wheels 17", Alpine CD, Pioneer Subs w/250w amp. Too many things to list new on the car, approximately $3000 invested. I've owned the car for four (4) years, paid $6999 when I bought it, worth over $6000 now. Must see!!!! I bought an SUV, and my wife said I don't need TWO toys so I must sell.

This is really freaking me out now. I checked it out on my GF's laptop and it's not there. When I click the link on my laptop, it's still there. I even restarted my computer and it still shows 400hp in the ad. Notice that two other people didn't see it before SPEEDYLIFSAVR saw it. Is it possible that it only shows on very few computers? How? WTF?

The webside is in your cache on your computer, so it doesnt re-load the website it just opens the temporary internet file on your computer. The guy definitely edited the post so anyone who loads the page for the first time now will get the page without the 400hp claim, yours loads the old page since its saved in the temp.internet files. :p

hemi_fan said:
The webside is in your cache on your computer, so it doesnt re-load the website it just opens the temporary internet file on your computer. The guy definitely edited the post so anyone who loads the page for the first time now will get the page without the 400hp claim, yours loads the old page since its saved in the temp.internet files. :p

and if you hit "refresh" the update will show up on ur puter :rolleyes: