Check these rims

screaminyellin6

Aug 29, 2005
:D I just ordered my summer pair of 17" Take off Bullitt Style Wheels and Pirelli Tires for $375 :D

Check out Saleen.com they have the takeoffs and they are trying to unload them asap. Talk to Tony and let him know Rich just told you about it. He's pretty cool to deal with and heck I couldn;t pass up a deal like that

Hope you guys lookin to upgrade jump on this deal - better than any ebay store so far....

• Sponsors (?)

They said they are around $25 per tire to NY. Someone else from another post said they just ordered them too after seeing the post and they were charged $101 for all 4 for shipping.

It's a great deal ! I couldn;t believe my eyes and jumped on the phone and called in my order - I just wanted to be sure I was reading was correct :)

Tony was really helpful too -

-Rich

screaminyellin6 said:
:D I just ordered my summer pair of 17" Take off Bullitt Style Wheels and Pirelli Tires for $375 :D

Check out Saleen.com they have the takeoffs and they are trying to unload them asap. Talk to Tony and let him know Rich just told you about it. He's pretty cool to deal with and heck I couldn;t pass up a deal like that

Hope you guys lookin to upgrade jump on this deal - better than any ebay store so far....

You will love them, the car will feel totally different.

rygenstormlocke said:
You will love them, the car will feel totally different.

Yeah - I heard that too... Figured the bfg weren't going to be able to hold up to the s/c... Now I'm keeping my 16's with the Dunlop M3's for winter snow and makes it nice and easy swapping :)

You get to spray yet?