Check this out (Crazy people)

• Sponsors (?)

probably the biggest ****in morons i have ever seen. Wat if someone was crossing the street as those two sperm buckets were "street skiing"? I mean as cool as it looks, its the dumbest most ignorant thing i've ever seen.

and they wonder why people had street racers and teens and fast cars. . . cause of there ****boxes.

I say there was definitely a third person driving the car. I have never been in ANY car that would track that straight that long. It aint gonna happen. Even the tiniest variation in the road surface would make the car drift out of the lane. That being said, that's a pretty ballzy thing to do in anyones book. Ballzy being the equal of completely retarded. Besides, you'd never be able to do that with my Mustang, because as soon as your knees touched my trunklid I'd have killed you already.

Badder Adder said:
I say there was definitely a third person driving the car. I have never been in ANY car that would track that straight that long. It aint gonna happen. Even the tiniest variation in the road surface would make the car drift out of the lane. That being said, that's a pretty ballzy thing to do in anyones book. Ballzy being the equal of completely retarded. Besides, you'd never be able to do that with my Mustang, because as soon as your knees touched my trunklid I'd have killed you already.

lol.. i was thinking the same thing, even the part about the trunk, i wouldnt want anyone sliding around on it scratching it and pulling on my wing :fuss: