Check This out...Its From the Rain

This is my backyard from after the rain we had....

dsc00201eq1.jpg

dsc00203tq2.jpg

dsc00202uq2.jpg

dsc00204vx2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

thats not that bad.

we went out to lunch today and passed this house. they have a tree about 30" in diameter uproot and come down on top of BOTH cars in the driveway. both new Audis. An A4 and A6. the one is across the trunk, the front end is off the ground about a foot. the other is pretty much across the roof. i'm going to try to get pics to toss up.

Thats still a whole lotta water. I'm gonna make sure my first house is somewhere up on a hill so all the water flows away from it. Even if the city is rather flat, I'll try to find the highest spot lol

Yeah we got a ton of rain and wind here... I lost 2 trees due to wind and luckily we live on top of the hill. THe road behind us has no power as a 80' pine tree fell across some powerlines last night...

this is what i was talking about:
Tree_Storm_3_Smaller.jpg

Courtesty of Matt Garcia, my coworker who went back after work to get these pics. they were already starting to get it cut up. The owner came out while he was taking them and chased him away.

they just built that addition. i don't think the garage was done yet. i've never seen any other cars in their driveway.

but hey you never know, could be a meth lab. always where you least expect it.