5. 6% Window tint
Peformance Mods to date:
1. Predator tuner
2. Off road H-pipe
3. Flowmaster Mufflers
4. 4.30 gear
5. No H/C trap
--------------
Mainly curious about what you thought about the blacked out lamps?
I used a spray from VHT called Nite Shade, that you can spray on you lights to give them the tinted/blacked out look.
-------------
These are the after look.

Attachments

• blackedout1.JPG
    blackedout1.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 353
  • blackedout2.JPG
    blackedout2.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 291
  • Sponsors (?)

duner said:
Looks real good. :nice:

Thought about black wheels with a polished lip?
Yours looks pretty badass, but at the same time, you've got to have the motor to back up the black on black wheels if you ask me.
I've only ran in the low 13's so probably a good idea to put some "shiny" racing style wheels on mine, but definately have considered the black wheels on mine as well. Thanks alot.

2005MustangGT said:
Yours looks pretty badass, but at the same time, you've got to have the motor to back up the black on black wheels if you ask me.
I've only ran in the low 13's so probably a good idea to put some "shiny" racing style wheels on mine, but definately have considered the black wheels on mine as well. Thanks alot.

Thanks!

Some nice shiney chromies will look bad ass on there too.

Keith

She's SMOKING HOT!! I was curious about the tinted headlights because I haven't seen anyone yet with an 05 that has dark headlights. My 04 GT girlie has the smoke covers standard, but I wanted to check into smoke covers for my 05 girlie. Where did you buy the spray on stuff?

ZenGirl35 said:
She's SMOKING HOT!! I was curious about the tinted headlights because I haven't seen anyone yet with an 05 that has dark headlights. My 04 GT girlie has the smoke covers standard, but I wanted to check into smoke covers for my 05 girlie. Where did you buy the spray on stuff?
ebay.com
VHT Nite Shade
about 10.00 and shipping
hope this helps.

jlisle01 said:
got one word for it.......SINISTER! Looks like the automotive equivalent of Darth Vader. Should scare the hell out of every ricer who sees it in their rear view mirror. It almost scares me!
that is hilarious, never thought of it that way before, I hope the force will stay w/ me.
Good call!!!

2005MustangGT said:
Exterior Mods to date:
1. Steeda chin splitter
2. Lowered
3. Roush Wing
4. Blacked out foglamps, frt turnsignals, and rear turnsignals
5. 6% Window tint
Peformance Mods to date:
1. Predator tuner
2. Off road H-pipe
3. Flowmaster Mufflers
4. 4.30 gear
5. No H/C trap
--------------
Mainly curious about what you thought about the blacked out lamps?
I used a spray from VHT called Nite Shade, that you can spray on you lights to give them the tinted/blacked out look.
-------------
These are the after look.

Looks great. If you can, add the functional hood scoop (flat black)

wldchic said:
Your car looks great............

What do the lights look like up close? Do you see any streaks? Do the lights shine through OK? I have vinyl overlays on my headlights and front turnsignals.......I will have them on all of the lights.
The lights look pretty good up close, almost like the plastic itself was tinted. No streaks either. I might end up taking the black off of the foglights, b/c it kinda looks like dark purple, probably b/c of the clear lense and the reflector inside the light...but on the sidemarkers it looks black.
The light still shines through just enough to tell that your signals are flashing. I might be needing those vinyl inserts for the foglights you were talking about.
Thanks.

2005MustangGT said:
The lights look pretty good up close, almost like the plastic itself was tinted. No streaks either. I might end up taking the black off of the foglights, b/c it kinda looks like dark purple, probably b/c of the clear lense and the reflector inside the light...but on the sidemarkers it looks black.
The light still shines through just enough to tell that your signals are flashing. I might be needing those vinyl inserts for the foglights you were talking about.
Thanks.

The vinyl inserts are from www.bluebatmobile.com they used my car as the tester for the 05 Mustang. They are great...........hopefully this weekend the rest of my lights will be finished.