Checked for codes came up with 2

• Sponsors (?)

You did not specify if you ran these codes with the engine running or not, I am just going to assume that these are KOEO(key on engine off) codes.

Code 67: Do you have a manual or automatic? if you have a manual it is the manual lever position switch out of range, if you have an automatic it is the neutral drive switch. For both types of cars it can also mean a/c input high, which at the moment I have no idea what that means.

Code 82: Secondary air injection bypass AM1 soleniod circuit failure. Check Vref and Src at both sensors. LEt us know if you need more help

squeeeg said:
checked for codes on my car the other day and came up with 2, 67 and 82. What are these codes and what do we think could be wrong.

The car is a manual and it was a KOEO test. What is the manual lever switch. I sounds easy to change just some sensor somewhere. Second "Vref
and Src at both sensors" what???

I am assuming the manual lever switch is somewhere in the tranny, I have the same code I just havnt tracked it down yet. I remember reading that if this switch is bad your reverse lights wont come on... which mine dont. Vref is voltage reference. It is what the computer sends to the sensor, which is then modified in some way by the sensor and sent back to the computer on the signal return wire... not src that was a brain fart on my part. The vref should be right near 5v. You must have avolt meter to check this. Hopefully somebody else will jump in and let us know about the switch.. i Will do some research in the meantime and get back to you

squeeeg said:
The car is a manual and it was a KOEO test. What is the manual lever switch. I sounds easy to change just some sensor somewhere. Second "Vref
and Src at both sensors" what???

where do you measure the volatage reference? Hopefully somebody knows where that switch is. my code checker won't let me do a key on engine running test until all codes are cleared for the koeo

squeeeg said:
where do you measure the volatage reference? Hopefully somebody knows where that switch is. my code checker won't let me do a key on engine running test until all codes are cleared for the koeo

See the following website for some help from Tmoss (diagram designer) & Stang&2Birds (website host)

http://www.veryuseful.com/mustang/tech/engine/images/88-91eecPinout.gif

Vref pin = 26 on the computer, it is an Orange/white wire . Vref is the orange/white wire on the TPS module.