Chevys are not ram tough

• Sponsors (?)

Well sorry for the s-10 :)rlaugh:) looks like you need a new bumper? sure your ok i hope. :shrug: was this in beavertown DQ? i always thought of getting a truck but there would be to many cars around that the rearend looks like that s-10's front end. It's not so much i dont like trucks but the majority of the people that own them never take them off road and go over speed bumps like it's a lowered car! peace

john:p

Well sorry for the s-10 :)rlaugh:) looks like you need a new bumper? sure your ok i hope. :shrug: was this in beavertown DQ? i always thought of getting a truck but there would be to many cars around that the rearend looks like that s-10's front end. It's not so much i dont like trucks but the majority of the people that own them never take them off road and go over speed bumps like it's a lowered car! peace

john:p
no it was here in gresham, I stopped for a red and the guy behind me looked down at something and didnt look up in time. It needs a new bumper, hitch the drivers 1/4 of the bed has to be cutout and have a patch welded in from where the bumper cut into it and its going on the frame rack to make sure the rear frame rails arent bent, so its not that bad. I should have it back by friday or early next week. The good thing is even though the guy hit me doing 40 neither one of use were hurt or even sore the next day. If I'd been driving my car or a stock height truck it woulda been alot worse and we probly both would have paid a visit to the hospital. And yes john I drive over speed bumps like I'm in a lowered car because I can :p but it does see its fair share of off pavement and pulling.