Chi Town Fox Body

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Pit Bos, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Im looking for 2 lots of info?? 1, how many people here are from Chicago. 2, how many of u from Chi Town own a Fox Body!

2. only goof balls call it "chi" town, so I'm pretty sure there is no one willing to admit they are from there.

Plus with the taxes in cook county having the extra cash for a fox body is rough….. unless your a drug dealer or a pit boss

tannerc91gt likes this.
  3. :stick:

:chair:

:uzi:

:flame:

Tell him what you really think S&B.;)

A5literMan likes this.
  4. I'm not exactly in Chicago. About 2 hrs west out in the "sticks":rolleyes: But I do have a drag strip 5 minutes away:nice:

5. Wow and i thought only chumps use the word goof balls!! Lol nice attemp thou, CHUMP!!

S&B likes this.
  6. I'm in illinois but thankfully way south of Chicago.

tannerc91gt likes this.
  7. I'm about a half hour outside of Chicago.

Grabbin' Asphalt likes this.
  8. I'd be willing to call my town silly names if it meant I had a drag strip only 5 minutes away! An hour and a half one way to a track really is a drag.

9. I'm 936 miles to the south of Chigago.

A5literMan and tannerc91gt like this.
  10. I'm a quick 5 hour jog down the highway from Chicago

A5literMan likes this.
  11. You near Gary, Indiana??

12. i live about 3000 miles away from chicago.

13. Sounds like all us chumps need to meet up in cago town since we're all neighbors

14. I am! well, actually further south yet. Cedar Lake.
    Drag strip down route 41 a ways, but only been there once cuz my car blew up, lol

Grabbin' Asphalt likes this.
  15. Not really. I'm up by wis/ill border. Probably 3 hrs away from Gary. Near Rockford Illinois

16. Byron? I've run that strip (if I'm recalling the name correctly).

17. Yup! Don't know what prize to give you. :rolleyes: Thought you were an east coast/Arkansas guy. Surprised you'd be in my neck of the woods

18. Gotcha, I'm talkin' with the Gary South Shore Railcats, could even be a mid-season sign. Had a workout a couple weeks ago with them, but whenever all the roster spots pan out :shrug: If you, @94Blue302GT, @krazedstang, @Pit Bos, @aar0s and whoever else on here that's kinda close and wants to catch a baseball game. I'd put all your names on the list :nice: and it would be free, we could all take our mustangs for a cruise too :SN:

#18 Grabbin' Asphalt, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    krazedstang and A5literMan like this.
  19. If @Noobz347 wants to drive up to Gary and wants to be kinda close to your woods again I'd hook him up too. Make sure the pony is road ready for the trip guys :D

20. Good ol Byron, some fond memories at that place.

A5literMan likes this.