Chicago auto show this febuary, Who's going?

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by Donny, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Forgot to add this to the last message, Car and Driver has the auto show listed as such: Press: Feb. 4-5, 2004, Public: Feb. 6-15, 2004 @ McCormick Place South, Chicago, IL. And here is the link for the show itself:
  2. hey donny,
    did you get that 67 from a guy that owns the bremen carquest?
    if so that's my brother in laws father.i knew that he took the motor out of it.
  3. Would not miss this years show for sure. I Cant wait to see that 05' :D
  4. Don't know!!!
    I went to the guys house (and a really nice house it was too) so I never asked what he did for a living.

It's been several years but I think he was on the fire department i'm not really sure though!!!

5. Thanks for doing my homework for me!!!!!!!!! :nice:

Now to pick a date!!!!!! :shrug:

6. I'll be heading out on sunday morning, just wondering who's gonna be going or if you all have already gone (friday or sat.)?
  7. I was there friday night. Only 05 stang is a GT with stripes, no other variations. No vert, no V6, no special version. No, saleen didn't have an 05 either. :( Working on loading pics from show so I can post them on boards. Display is nice though, the "trilogy" of stang, cobra(roadster), and ford GT.