Chicago Land Stangers

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by skinemann96, Jun 27, 2008.

1. skinemann96

skinemann96 Member

Looking for a good shop to get my car worked on in the Chicago Suburbs. I have had my car for 4 years now and everything i have had done to it so far has major problems. I have a stock pile of parts to put on but have been scared to start anything new till all the major issues are resolved. So I decided to just start over from scratch and just bought a new catback, intake manifold, TB, and brakes to start. I no longer have a garage or tools to work on it so i just decided to take it somewhere to be overhauled. Price is really not a HUGE issue if its done right!!! Any help would be great!!!! Thanx in advance!! :D
  2. blksn955.o

blksn955.o Founding Member

I think Anderson Ford (PMS people) is somewhat close to you. You might want to look at a quote/type of work done. I have heard good things from those who have gone there over the web...but it is always a good idea to get more info.

Sorry I cant be of more help...

Cubs suck:D

J/K

ok not really...will be a good series next week.
  3. BlueSaph95GT

BlueSaph95GT Member

My best friend (He has an '07 GT) and I have had excellent luck with Sutton High Performance. They work out of the Sutton Ford dealership at the Matteson Auto Mall on I-57. It's a hike from Aurora, but Doug and Jerry do top-notch work. Not cheap, but worthwhile. Shoot Doug an email, he's real honest about prices and stuff. his email is [email protected]

they did an excellent custom tune on my car and it has zero driveability issues...would highly recommend this shop. very clean, very professional.
  4. BlownFiveLiter

BlownFiveLiter have car, will race....wait, it doesn't run

There's Straightline Performance in New Lenox, too. They're literally about 5 minutes from my house.

12655 Old Plank Rd
    New Lenox, IL 60451
    815-485-7741
    http://www.1320hp.com