Chris Demorro: When Will The Sn95 Mustang Get Its Due? By Chris Demorro

• Sponsors (?)

The author incorrectly refers to the Sn95 as only including 94-98 Mustangs. The Sn95 chassis is all 1994-2004 Mustangs.

Considering the 2003 Cobra really put Ford performance back in the spotlight, I'd say the chassis is very popular still.

If i were purchasing another Mustang, I wouldn't even consider a Fox. For the same $$ you can get a 94-95 Cobra, a 96-98 Cobra or a 99-04 GT. If i wanted to mod the car, i'd do a 5.0 Cobra.

Last edited:
for me the fox just brings me back,always had a blast driving them...dont really care if other people like it or not,although i do get many compliments.....some people knock them also....not my favorite,but a done sn95 i would drive!

I always think of SN-95 as 94-98, and the 99-04 as "New Edge." I realize that Ford didn't differentiate, though.

I suppose the 94-98 cars will get their due when Doc Brown invents the Delorean so they can go back in time and put a worthy engine in them. They also are too rounded and girly looking.

I always think of SN-95 as 94-98, and the 99-04 as "New Edge." I realize that Ford didn't differentiate, though.

I suppose the 94-98 cars will get their due when Doc Brown invents the Delorean so they can go back in time and put a worthy engine in them. They also are too rounded and girly looking.
Gotta sport em up a bit to give em sum stones.
image.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
When I had my new edge I hated foxes. Just thought they were old and ugly. Somehow I had 3 after that. Love foxbodies. But that whole time I thought "man SN95s are ugly". Now I own one and I love it. They take a few parts to get the look right but IMO with a cobra R hood, cobra bumper and ditching the wing they're a really sharp car. Different strokes i suppose

When I had my new edge I hated foxes. Just thought they were old and ugly. Somehow I had 3 after that. Love foxbodies. But that whole time I thought "man SN95s are ugly". Now I own one and I love it. They take a few parts to get the look right but IMO with a cobra R hood, cobra bumper and ditching the wing they're a really sharp car. Different strokes i suppose
What year mod u referring w cobra hood etc? Too many cobra clones out there for me.

I don't like SN95's but that looks awesome. I guess the main thing I don't like is the tail lights :puke:

I'm not a huge fan of LX and GT Tails on a Fox either. I love the cobra lenses. I haven't seen anyone do this but an early LX Taillight with sequential LEDs for each vertical bar would be truly amazing