Christmas Shopping At 50Resto, Need Help/Opinions

fawcett

Sep 10, 2003
Cohasset, Ma
I have a black 95 gts, black and gray on the inside. I want to get a new carpet but i need some advice. i plan on a rear seat delete in the future. it will most likely be black in color. my carpet now is gray and i like the color. i dont know if it will clash with the soon to be deleted black seats. Opinions? Black will go better when i delete the seats. I am also going to get some CR1's from Corbeau, most likely black but maybe with gray accents.
Also is this "Mass Back" carpet worth the extra money or should i just get the regular carpet and spend else where?

On top of the carpet i have an additional $80-110 to spend on the stang and i am not sure where to go/what to look at. i definatly need a tuning device so i may spring for a tweecer r/t, or get my exhaust leak fixed/replaced (again). I would love to take the money santa is giving me and put it aside until it adds up to what i need, but santa wants give me something so i have to spend now (not a bad thing!)
All Suggestions Welcome!
-fawcett

• Sponsors (?)

come on no opinions? the ceiling is black, the top of my dash is black, bottom half is gray, carpet gray. would a black carpet ruin it, a gray strip in the middle of my car? i want peoples thoughts because i want no regrets.
thanks in advance
-fawcett