CITMOV's progress thread

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, for sure. Still love my mustangs but if at anytime the little guy needs anything the mustang def goes on the back burner 100% of the time!

Thanks Guy! And I hope you have one before you get fixed, then you'll experience the incredible joy of holding one of your own! :D I know you don't want any but this was my first and 2 months later I'm still blown away.

Thanks for the advice! I was hoping to have twins to get'em done quick but no luck here haha. We'll probably go for #2 within a year or two.

Nope, i loathe kids, absolutely hate them. And even if i wake up with a wild hair some day and want a kid there are plenty of kids out there in homes that they shouldnt be.

Again though, dont ever want one, taugh kids of all ages everyday for 8 years and it has proven to me i dont want any.

But hey im an ******* :shrug:

Been a long time! Finally got some days in to do some work. Here's an update...

Old k-member is out...new k-member is in!
IMG_2097.jpg

Front suspension is getting there...95 spindles, a-arms, coil overs, Tokico struts, Maximum Motorsports cc's...
IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

Also redid the engine bay a little. I just couldn't leave it the way it was knowing I was going to put in some nice new shiny parts, but my inner fenders/firewall looked like crap. So we got it cleaned up a little. If I had time I probably would've filled in the holes and made it look cleaner but whatever. My car ain't no show car! It's a driver! Well, a summer driver that is :)

Here's what it used to look like...
IMG_6809.jpg

Chassis Saver, then primer...
IMG_2729.jpg

then semi-gloss black paint...
IMG_2742.jpg

then clear coat...
IMG_2749.jpg

Man those are some sweet looking headers. Hows the build going? Also, whats the deal with that one stray rocker in the stop picture?

Thanks! Yeah, those are one of the few things I bought new that cost me a little bit of mulah.

As far as the rocker they say that's the way to run'em! Improves HP big time! Just messin. It just hasn't been torqued & adjusted yet.

93 Cobra brake booster and MC is in. I thought it was going to be easy but....
-firewall clutch adjuster had to get moved a little
-had to bang on it a little past the shock tower to get in
-and them top bolts were a PITA

photo-18.jpg

For most of my plumbing I used Maximum Motorsport stuff. Made it a lot easier, faster, etc. All my plumbing is ready to go. Just need to add my calipers. I'm going with 02 Gt PBR dual piston aluminum front brakes. Gotta shave my 95 spindles down a tiny bit and I'll be good to go.

Fender, front clip and hood are back from paint. They are a little dusty from sitting around but he did a great job. I used to be embarrassed of my front end. Now it's got fresh paint and new tinted headlights.

photo-4-4.jpg

Reactions: 1 user