Civic Vs Cavalier Video

• Sponsors (?)

Shoulda been a priceless commercial

1 fart can 100 dollars
1 ironing board rivetted to the back of the car 200Dollars
1 underbody neon kit 300dollars
NOS stickers on your window 0.25 cents

getting owned by a Cobra....Priceless!! :lol:

:nonono: Wow.....a Cobra is faster than a Civic and a Cavi....I had no idea. :rolleyes: .....its seeing stuff like that that makes me feel bad I own a Mustang. When the V8s stick their noses in where they don't belong, it ruins the image for all of us. I'm sure the guy's dad would be pi$$ed if he knew his punk kid was driving like that. Unfortunately, it's people like that who jack up my insurance rates. Hopefully the guy at least got a good ego boost from beating up on two cars who, combined, don't total his base HP. :nonono: Here's an idea....if you have a Cobra and you want to impress someone, try to flyby a Z06 or a Camaro SS. Beating up on ricers with that kind of power is stupid. I bet the kid hit the hazards on his stang right after the camera clicked off. :nonono: :notnice:

Mean03 i'm glad someone finally stated how it is. Some idiot kids trying to race their late 80's early 90's low HP cars and getting flown by, by a 97 or so SVT Cobra...i'm not sure which is sadder...the kids racing their cars or the idiot in the SVT Cobra who felt his d*ck grow a couple inches by flying by those two cars. As he said, his car had more HP than those two did combined, so whats the big deal? Now, if that was a v6 flying by, with the top down even, thats something I would somewhat be wanting to brag about. I really agree, these idiots driving around town at 80 mph with the top down...they're the ones who make me pay such high insurance.

If you, a 30 year old healthy individual, wish to go beat up on little toddlers in a pre-school playground, be my guest. I'd rather pick a fight with someone my own size, however.

ChrisYellowV6 said:
Mean03 i'm glad someone finally stated how it is. Some idiot kids trying to race their late 80's early 90's low HP cars and getting flown by, by a 97 or so SVT Cobra...i'm not sure which is sadder...the kids racing their cars or the idiot in the SVT Cobra who felt his d*ck grow a couple inches by flying by those two cars. As he said, his car had more HP than those two did combined, so whats the big deal? Now, if that was a v6 flying by, with the top down even, thats something I would somewhat be wanting to brag about. I really agree, these idiots driving around town at 80 mph with the top down...they're the ones who make me pay such high insurance.

If you, a 30 year old healthy individual, wish to go beat up on little toddlers in a pre-school playground, be my guest. I'd rather pick a fight with someone my own size, however.

:eek: Holy $hit! There's someone out there who feels the same way I do about this?! Man, I just knew I was gonna get flamed for that. But apparently, there are people out there who see the bad in this kind of thing. Cheers. :cheers: ...man Chris, you were right...we ARE in agreement on just about every post on here...lol. :D

Mean03V6 said:
:eek: Holy $hit! There's someone out there who feels the same way I do about this?! Man, I just knew I was gonna get flamed for that. But apparently, there are people out there who see the bad in this kind of thing. Cheers. :cheers: ...man Chris, you were right...we ARE in agreement on just about every post on here...lol. :D
ditto :nice: