CJ's and American Muscle FTW!!!!

SteedaGT9150

Advanced Member
Nov 10, 2004
Maryland
Fed Ex showed up at my door this morning...put the order in yesterday (got 2 from each place, cj's was cheaper but only had 2 in stock). Less that 24 hours to ship FTW.

61614_1405829305516_1225890076_30936219_3593710_n.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Haha! Search for deals! (Look at my blower thread!) I graduated in fall '09 with my BA, but I still haven't found anything better than I have currently, but my degree as a LEO is hard to get into since there are no openings anywhere in Central FL.

Congrats on the purchase :nice: It feels good to get some parts in the mail, especially so quickly. What tires are you planning on running?

I happened to get a package in from Jegs just yesterday for some lower control arms for my 06 GT, however ended up trading the car in today :rlaugh: Luckily parts will carry over since adjustable :nice:

Isn't that the truth, i remember getting excited when my center caps came in :nice:

Grats on the rims, they will look sick im sure :D

Congrats on the purchase :nice: It feels good to get some parts in the mail, especially so quickly. What tires are you planning on running?

I happened to get a package in from Jegs just yesterday for some lower control arms for my 06 GT, however ended up trading the car in today :rlaugh: Luckily parts will carry over since adjustable :nice:

im running nexen tires, they are decent street tires, nothing special. i bought 4 new ones last summer when i got the car, and just cant afford another $600 in tires at te moment. congrats on the 5.0 btw, hopefully ill have one in the next couple years!