*******@CK$R!!!!

Novanutcase

Oct 21, 2007
My G-Damn A/C compressor just froze up on me and I had to tow the G-Damn car back to my house!

Oh Well! I've been meaning to yank the compressor anyways. I've been looking at the A/C compressor deletes that are out there and the plastic pulley is not very appealing! Does someone make an A/C Eliminator with a cooler pulley than the plastic one that I've been able to find?

John

• Sponsors (?)

Because the alternator and water pump work off of the same belt. I'd be running on battery which is no big deal but worse than that I'd be running without water pumping through my motor!

John

think I already answered this on another site:D ....so, here goes again:rolleyes: ....
on 2000 up you Do Not need the A/C delete kit, as you can just re-route the belt away from the A/C comp, Bill Putnam did a tech "write-up" on this and I think its on MD's site......

I hate that crap!!! A pin hole sprayed all my coolant out of my 91 GT once. 4:00a.m. while being 30-35* outside. Temp came up, and I limped it about 5 miles which took over an hour. I couldn't believe it...luckly I had a friend that lived in that area who picked me up when I got close to his house. Cost me about 1.00 to fix!!!!!! But what a night!