Cl Fail Of The Day

• Sponsors (?)

So back on topic, I emailed the guy with the HOT ROD mustang asking him about what kind of S/C was in the car, how much boost he was running and how much HP was it making. He only replied with a phone #. I'm very disappointed :(

Reactions: 2 users
Just emailed the guy with my local contact info. Let's see what answers we get. In all honesty of I could haul it away forless than a grand I would just to save it from the crusher or more likely the lifetime purgatory it's going to spend rotting into the ground along side that trailer that will likely share it's fate.

1k is ok for "excellent" condition. I got mine for 1.2k and it had a true brand new top. Not "brand new" like this one has.

I doubt he'll let it go for your offer though. It took me a month to get mine for 1.2k but that's because the tires were bad and the interior was trashed

I could part that pile out and get a grand not counting. What the frame would get me in salvage at the junker. I doubt he would sell for that price but I have enough parts in the shed to rebuild it and make a decent driver if I was so inclined.

I could part that pile out and get a grand not counting. What the frame would get me in salvage at the junker. I doubt he would sell for that price but I have enough parts in the shed to rebuild it and make a decent driver if I was so inclined.

How much can you get for scrap from these cars? How far down do you have to strip the car down in order to take one to the scrap yard to get $$ for it?