Claybar'd/Waxed the GT, come look!

• Sponsors (?)

Looks like traction problems to me, and that Deft was going to pass him if it went even a full 1/8th mile.
If you have something to prove, you'd better go prove it to people who care first. Cuz you won't find it here with this mentality and first posts.

It looked like more than an 1/8 mile to me cause by the look of it they were going at least a tad over 100mph, and if you cant trap over 100mph then u got urself one hell of a track car.

Also the Mach looks like its the one having the traction problems, it has 245 street tires in the rear man.

Not trying to start ****, just recognized the car and just want him to slow down when he drive near my house/kids.

Nice SN95 BTW, love the headlights with that color

SN95 is all94-04 Mustan.........screw it
Just copy the IMG code
photobucket>galvestonpusha
Also, Im not sure cause ive never seen a Cobra :rolleyes: but I think thats a Cobra not a Mach :shrug:

Also have some continuity in your complaint, his cars slow.....but he drives it fast........then you say hes slow for his mods but cant tell speed cause they looked around 80 to me and you think its 100 :nonono:

I drive a moded Termi every weekend and if his car can hang with one THAT close he gets nothing but respect from me.

Were you able to find a pic of a Mach1 with a penny on its shaker yet?

Its prolly just Deft screwing wit me :(
Or mabey galvestonpusha (isnt that a drug sell slang term) is just a figment of my imagination.
*puts on glasses*
You have a Mustang so you know what fast is *points to chalk board*but lable a Termi as slow in your empty photobucket account. :scratch:
AND you just happen to have a vid of Defts car hmmmmmm sounds fishey to me *raises one eyebrow*

OK the 2nd page of this thread has totaly lost me..:shrug: Yall were talking about stupid driveing then prove what you got,then a race video...racing on the street of all things...isnt that kinda the same as driving stupid through the neighborhood?Not starting anything....im just lost here.:rolleyes:

I know what you mean by driving stupid...some jack@@@ was doing dough nuts in front of my house with my 2 youngest boys in the front yard...and now I gotta put up with another idiot on a crouch-rocket that daily screams by here at 70+ then lets go of the handle bars to show off...with kids outside.Just as dangerous as a car if he loses it.Used to ride with a bud that was a tow truck driver and Ive seen guys completly cut in 2 by road signs when there bike lost control.

My lil sis was killed by a stupid driver when he hit her and I had to i.d. her...hit her at over 100+ estimated and threw her nearly 200 yards...since then I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ANY STUPID CRAP IN A CAR OR ON A BIKE.:mad:

crazy dog....er, um, rabidscoobie :D I dig the sig (hey that rhymed too) Your Mach is very much :drool:

*still waiting for a Blue Mach1 picture with a penny on its shaker*

SN95 is all94-04 Mustan.........screw it
Just copy the IMG code
photobucket>galvestonpusha
Also, Im not sure cause ive never seen a Cobra :rolleyes: but I think thats a Cobra not a Mach :shrug:

Also have some continuity in your complaint, his cars slow.....but he drives it fast........then you say hes slow for his mods but cant tell speed cause they looked around 80 to me and you think its 100 :nonono:

I drive a moded Termi every weekend and if his car can hang with one THAT close he gets nothing but respect from me.

Were you able to find a pic of a Mach1 with a penny on its shaker yet?

Notice the absence of that supercharger whining from the first two cobra races? where was it during the mach1 race? wait i think I heard the cobra actually pulled over into a parking lot, took off the eaton, replaced it with an 01 cobra intake just to make the race closer. :rolleyes: Notice how its darker during the mach1 races, it took a while for the swap...

ill get you the picture tomorrow during the day, want to make sure you can see the penny.

Absence of supercharger whine from the first two Cobra races? :scratch: That musta been gear whine then huh.
Also it was a very close race anyway. For some reason your vid stops with 40 seconds left on my puter :shrug: IDK why as I have seen this before, something to do with my teathering connection. Guess I just have to take your word for it even though I have no freaking clue what you are saying.

rabid:
How long you think itll take him to find a Blue Mach1 and put a penny on it?
View attachment 320754
View attachment 320755
View attachment 320756

It looked like more than an 1/8 mile to me cause by the look of it they were going at least a tad over 100mph, and if you cant trap over 100mph then u got urself one hell of a track car.

Also the Mach looks like its the one having the traction problems, it has 245 street tires in the rear man.

Not trying to start ****, just recognized the car and just want him to slow down when he drive near my house/kids.

Nice SN95 BTW, love the headlights with that color

Looks like they were going 100mph? I dunno if you can make that kind of estimate - This is an 1/8th: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feslW39NYSQ looks like the car's pretty car off at the end - maybe ur vid had lots of good zooming?
Thanks for the compliment, i like the headlights too.

ill get you the picture tomorrow during the day, want to make sure you can see the penny.

Here let me show you the trick with night pics.
I know, I was twelve when I learned how to use the light switch. In all fairness I was a prodigy though :shrug:
View attachment 320752
2-8.jpg

Crappy camera phone + penny + light = me>you
So will your friends car be out tomorrow so you can take the picture?

Absence of supercharger whine from the first two Cobra races? :scratch: That musta been gear whine then huh.
Also it was a very close race anyway. For some reason your vid stops with 40 seconds left on my puter :shrug: IDK why as I have seen this before, something to do with my teathering connection. Guess I just have to take your word for it even though I have no freaking clue what you are saying.

rabid:
How long you think itll take him to find a Blue Mach1 and put a penny on it?
View attachment 320749
View attachment 320750
View attachment 320751

"Also, Im not sure cause ive never seen a Cobra but I think thats a Cobra not a Mach "

i was referring to that statement you made. your inability to see the difference between the black mach1 and black 03 cobra in the video. Since you cant see I thought maybe you could hear the differences between the races. Obviously way over your head. I also figured you needed a daylight picture since you cant see. congrats on being a child prodigy though :rolleyes:

Im also glad you took the time to edit those pictures just for me. you have way too much time on your hands and you are way too worked up over nothing. btw your terminator looks pretty ugly with those stripes, what were you thinking :shrug: ?.