Clone of My Car...New Stanger From Pembroke Pines!

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Was driving through my Walmart Parking lot tonight.
I saw a 95 GT Laser Red with.

Same Spoiler.
Same Xenon Body Kit.

Had a billet grill, and a dual Apod (A/F and Vacuum)...sounded nice.
Also had nice $2K 19" rims.

I talked to the owner, car, in terms of engine, is fairly stock...Has suspension, brakes, gears and exhaust.

I talked the owner and asked him to join us. He was considering selling, but Im trying to convince him to "stay with us"

ROGER...He may be interested in your AODE!

Hope he joins.
RC

• Sponsors (?)

How is it that you southern florida guys seem to get all of the 5.0 guys around town? There are a few fox bodies running around where I live but havent had a chance to talk to them... other than that, theres only v6's and the 99 and up GT's

WMDPALMER said:
..... Told the wife..."see that...me want!" She said it looked cool. Oh well!

That's better than what I get....I get :nonono: and :rolleyes: and my wife sees
dollarsign.gif
flashing in here head!
RC

WMDPALMER said:
There are actually alot of guys around here with stangs. Just saw a Saleen on a trailer at the Ford dealer up the street. Told the wife..."see that...me want!" She said it looked cool. Oh well!
thats better than what I get... I get a nagging mother asking why I want a car that goes that fast. Still get that when I want to mod my car.

Striped...They werent y2k's, but they were :nice:...May be a tad bit Ricey, but they were 19", and they had the fat wide lips on the back...He told me the kid he bought the car from spent $2K on the tires and rims. Im sure with my lowered car, the large beefy rims would look really nice. I told him that if he sold the car, I would trade him my rims and give him some extra $$$.. He could still sell his car with my rims on it.!

He said he would join us here, but no word yet....That's why Im trying to keep this thread near the top for 1 or 2 more days.
Thanks
RC

I bought the same wing that you have, does that mean Im trying to copy you to :D

anyone have a set of Chrome Tri bars for sale

wow Im 1,500 posts behind you, I have some catching up to do

MR GT said:
nothing exciting....been looking for a 95 cobra have an eye on one hopefully it works out..... :spot:
Come by and visit me at Walmart and introduce yourself

DONT BE SHY!

Roger (green) is right down the Street from us. Jose and Javi are about 20 minutes away...JOE (VibrantRedGT) about 35 minutes..

STill waiting for my clone car owner to chime in here.
RC